Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Redbox Karaoke with my babe girl ♥


Weeee 

Hey my lovely peoples ! Yea yea, I know you miss me :P It's been a long time I didn't touch this blog. This blog was covered by spider webs. :/ Damn hate myself cause I can't think a thing to blog ): Sorry guys.
So holiday starts ! What do you going to do on this holiday ? (: Do you plan for outing ? For me, I did. Yesterday I went Redbox Karaoke with my babe girl, Suet Hwei ♥ . Long time didn't meet her cause we're not in the same school. :( I hope I and her and be in the same school so that we can chit-chat crazily everyday. :D Although we're not in the same school and can't meet each other that often, but nothing can change our friendship (: . We still the same like last time when in secondary school, chit-chat chit-chat and chit-chat non-stop :D NOTHING CAN CHANGE OUR FRIENDSHIP ! Me and my babe Hwei, we're BEST BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD FOREVER AND EVER 

Back to the story. We reached Redbox about 12:57 p.m and we sing until 6 p.m Five hours of crazy singing :D We're feelin' so high that time. We sing and dance crazily like we never sing before ;D Sing till my throat burst xD Sing and sing loudly ! OH YEAH, put your hands up in the air, dance and SING.OUT.LOUD :D Really really happy to the max.   Hehee. We also sang Big Bang's song too. We keep shouting when we saw their handsome look in the MV ! Keep shouting 'SO HANDSOME!' :D ♥

I'll not forget the happy moment yesterday forever. ;) Now let the pictures talk ! C=

The screen . ;)



Carlsberg beer ? WE'RE DRINKING BEER ! xD
Actually that's Orange Juice :D


Say HELLO to Mr. Mike ! :D


Me and Hwei 
Look at my legs ! When I wanna put down my legs, the camera suddenly "ka-cak" ! 
Then the result is like this -,-


Hwei and Me + Mr. Mike in our hands ! :D


I'm covering my mouth and nose ! :P


Hwei + Me 
I'm shy so I cover my face :P


IDK what I'm posing and wearing specs upside down LOL.


I give you my peace ! :D


I'm covering my face again. :P


Same pose 


51 ♥ Our room's number :)


Hwei 


Do I look mature in this photo ? O.O I think so :D


She's CUTE ! :D


OH YEAH ;D


My babe Hwei :)


IDK what am I posing again -.-. Like crazy woman :O


Hwei and my slipper :D


With flash. 


Take 1. Why my face red red one ? .___.


Take 2. Much more better.
But spot my face ? 'CAUTION' on my face ! LOL !
It's the reflection :)


I look childish :O


HELLO, I'm a cute panda ! :D


Hwei 


I'm S.H.O.R.T ! :/
But whatever. I love the way I am. :D TEEHEE !



There's just two of us in the room, but why there's three specs ? xD





Hwei's glasses case ! SO COOL ! ♥ Love it.


Mr. Remote Control ;D


Mr. and Mrs. Mike :D LOL !


Our DOMO 

After 5 hours of crazy singing, we went Popular book store, Comic Tracks and Speedy 

These are what I brought from Popular book store. Novel and two magazines.
Inside the two magazines, got things about Big Bang ! That's why I grab it :D


This is a photo I took at Comic Tracks.
See ! They wrote Big Bang to 'Big Band' ! I was like, what the fark is that ?
OMG. Big Bang is so popular. And why can they wrote it wrong ?! I have no idea.


At speedy, I brought this. 




The Big Bang Show 2011 Love it so much. ;)

I also brought clothes too. OH YEAH. :D


Love 

Okayyy. That's all for this post. Tomorrow is going out to Putrajaya for a walk with brother, grandparents and cousins. YAY ! Will take a lot of beautiful(*coughs)  pictures back to share with you all :D Bye and night peeps. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment