Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I miss Mr.Holiday. :(


*Old photo. Sorry, can't find any photos again. I'm not photogenic these days. :(

So hey guys, what's up ? Fine ? :) For me, I'm not that fine. Cause school reopened since yesterday. No more holiday. :( I still miss Mr.Holiday so much. I'm super lazy to study and wake up early to school after two weeks of rests. Now everything turn back as usual, wake up early in the morning to prepare for school. You know every morning I was like, Gosh I don't wanna go school I still wanna sleep ! ;( Really really super duper damn freaking tired when I woke up in the morning. D; I don't know how long I can stand for this. -,-


School reopens means, I'm taking back all my mid year exam papers D:

Took back most of my exam papers. Felt so disappointed to myself. This time exam my results is TOTALLY BAD BAD and BAD. :( No any improvement ! I don't know how to face my PMR exam anymore. The time pass so fast. The try exam is coming soon ! Damn I shouldn't be like this anymore. PMR exam is coming. This exam is so damn important. I hate myself cause I'm damn lazy. The exam is coming and yet I'm still sitting here doing nothing. D; I REALLY SHOULD STUDY REALLY REALLY HARD FOR THE PMR EXAM.



NOOOOOOOO ! :O Exam is killing me ! SO STRESS. SO STRESS. Anyone help ? I bet I'll get crazy by studying this year. Seriously. I seems like don't know how to arrange my time and lack of confidence. ): I keep procrastinating my work. Like the History and Geography folios, until now I still haven't done it yet. And end of this month I must pass it up. Have to rush rush and rush doing my folios. I won't leave it at there taking zero marks. Okay, I promise myself. I'll change myself and be more hardworking. So trust me, I'll be a GOOD GIRL :-P Teehee :D

Okay. That's all for today. Night lovely peoples ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment: