Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Holiday Life.


Different effects.  I love the drawing one ! TEEHEE :D

Hello peoples around the world ! :D How are you ? Oh right, I know. It's been so long. I never update my blog. My blog is covered by spider webs, so I gotta do some cleaning now ;D ! The main reason I didn't update my blog is because I have absolutely nothing to blog with. I mean, maybe that's something to blog about but my mind can't squeeze out a thing to blog with. Ahhh, hate myself sometimes la. Another reason is, you know, such a lazy people like me, will not update blog when feelin' lazy. Oh crap, super hate myself because of LAZY. No wonder my mom always said that I'm too lazy. -.- Yea I admit. One whole week of holiday just passed like that and I've been doing nothing during a long week. I'm useless I know D;


*EMO ONES :D*

Holiday life ? Equals to BORING. I mean absolutely very boring to the max. I have exactly nothing to do. Everyday lying on the sofa, online, watch television and eat. -.- What else can I do ? Any suggestion ? I'll get crazy soon for sure if I keep on doing nothing except those. I wanna go out ! But mom will kill me if I ask for going out again. Cause normally she only give me go out once or twice in a holiday with friends only. :(
I only went outing for 2 days in this holiday. Well, holiday is going to end soon and I don't wanna my wonderful holiday just ended like this. Haih. ):


Hehee. Holiday is too boring. So I spend my time by playing Angry Birds on Facebook. :D Seriously, it's kinda fun and cute ;D


OH YEAH, eating my Rocky biscuit. :D So yummy ! 

Okay, that's all for today. Bye lovelies ;) 

______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment