Friday, June 3, 2011

A walk to Putrajaya.


Peace \/^.^
Spot my fringe ? I had a hair cut on the day before yesterday :D

Hello peoples ! :D How's your day ? I hope you had a great day today. :)
I went Putrajaya to have a walk yesterday. Went there with grandparents, brother and cousins. SO FREAKIN' HAPPY ! :D Although the weather is hot and we keep sweating like mad, but it's still is my happiest day ever. :) Took a lot of pictures ! Through those pictures, I'm sure you can see how happy we are. ;D

Let the pictures tell you the story :D !


The bridge :)


Me , Sharyl.
Spot my cool shoe and my new purple shirt ! :D Love 

'
I'm acting EMO :P
If I add a little effect to this pic, then it's perfect :D

Spot this !

Oh yea, and this is what I'm talking about. :P
EMO picture :D


Keith with grandparents. :)



Love this.


LOL ! He's sweating like mad and when he saw Mr. Fan, this is what he do. :D


Me and Sharyl.


It's HOT HOT HOT to the max. So we had ice-cream 


Photographing is my life. I can't live without it. ;)


Sharyl. She's pretty !


Childhood :D
I know I'm too old to play with the sea-saw :P


Yup that's me :D


Sharyl and Keith on the ship ! O.O Fake ship :D


Am I too childish ? :O


Back to childhood. 


That's me, Christine. ;)


Sharyl and Keith playing with the water (:


Me acting cool. O.O


Sharyl. ;]


I'm a panda. :P Look at Keith ! xD


Look at him ! He's holding the bag like an auntie xD


Sharyl is looking for stuff she wanna buy. :D

About 4 something, we went Secret Recipe for our tea time. 

OH YEAH, I LOVE THIS. ;D



Me + Sharyl = CRAZY DAY. (;



Chocolate Fudge 




Tiramisu 


The cakes are super delicious !



My Ice Blended Cappucino 
SUPER YUMMY !

After having the tea time with super great food, we went out take photos again. We don't wanna turn into a fat pig so we have a walk too.

HUG HUG 
I look crazy and ugly in this photo :( . Sharyl is pretty !



Acting cool :D And absolutely, we failed :P


I got shock cause the tree fall in love with me. xD !


Sharyl 


Thinking of you. ♥ :D




Really have a super great day with them ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment