Saturday, April 30, 2011

Losing confidence.


Weee ~ Heart this ! :D

Time pass fast. And it was so fast, now we reached the last day of April. Dear time, don't you just stop for awhile and give me a rest ? I'm tired of chasing the time. Seriously. If you ask me : "What have you done within these few months ?" I maybe will answer you : "Nothing ?"
Really. I've been like doing nothing ! As you know I'm a lazy pig. So lazy to study and keep procrastinating my works, wasting my time. I still have so many things to do. But I'm not motivated all the time. Someone kill me please. ): What I have done equals to ZERO. Yea, 0+0=0. Every time I call myself to do things, and the result is FAILED. I'm failed to call myself to do the things I suppose to do, I failed to control myself. Works delayed by me cause of my excuses. I keep giving myself an excuse. Haih.

And now the exams is around the corner. I still did nothing for it. I hate myself sometimes. This time exam many chapters was added in. I don't know how to handle it. SO STRESS ! I don't know how to study anymore ! Anyone can teach me ? I can't get back my confidence. And yet I don't know what I have study within these few months. Gonna die for this exam. :( I don't know how to face this problem. I don't know how to face this exam. I'm like an useless girl, stupid and lazy. Any advice from you guys for me ? I seriously need some counselling. ;( Haih. No self-confidence at all.
I need to get back my confidence. I need to look back what I have learned within these few months. Seriously can't be like this anymore. :(

_______________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. you seem to know the reasons why and what needs to be done . take the first step and begin with studying and ask your teachers to help you they are the best motivators. confidence will come but u must take the small steps to build it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous : Thanks friend for giving me your awesome advice. I will do it. :)

    ReplyDelete