Monday, December 20, 2010

3 days vegetarian. Can I ?

Hey creatures ! Guess what ? I'm using phone to Blogging now ! Haha. First time. Its hard but I'm brave enough to try it x)

Go in to the main topic. (:
As you know every holiday I also eat eat and eat and become fat fat and fat ! OH MY LADYGAGA !! I'm like a fat fat pig now !
And a few days ago I read Eunice's blog and she say she will become a vegetarian for one week. This give me an idea to diet ! No unhealthy things and no eating less and become not healthy. (:

Well I decided to become a vegetarian for 3 days !
Okay I know you will ask me : why not one week like Eunice ?
Well this friday I'm going a wedding dinner and can't don't eat meat ! As you know wedding dinner got almost all of the dishes also have meat. If I don't eat meat I'll have nothing to eat :/

And now you'll ask me : after wedding dinner can continue your "vegetarian journey" what ?
Well well. After the wedding dinner I'm going to Penang ! You know .. Penang .. Good food, asam laksa ..
Haha. I know I can't control myself in Penang. Maybe I'll continue my "vegetarian journey" after coming from Penang (:

So, can I become a vegetarian for 3 days ? Yes I believe myself ! I'll become a vegetarian start from tomorrow ! :D
SAY GAMBATEH TO ME ! x)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment