Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time Forgets. ♥



P/S : The above picture like ghost right ? Yup ! Totally like ghost @@
         hahaaha. But I'm lovin' it ! xDDD
         My twitter is using this photo now ! xD Follow my twitter ! >> Click me !


Sad mode is off ! Forget the sadness ! Christmas mode is on ! ;DD
Can't wait for Christmas !! Lonely Christmas .. But I really don't hate Christmas :D 
Saw my title ? Time forgets. Is Yiruma's song !! x) Time forgets, this two words got a very nice meaning to me but hard to say. I just love this two words (: 

Hmmp, I'm not sad anymore now. Just release all my sadness then i'll become happy again :)
I cannot live with this sadness right ? So, I choose to forget it. Forget everything.
Don't think too much. Just tell myself cannot everyday also like this.
If my friends and family saw me become like this they'll not happy also.
So I call myself to smile, smile always no matter what happened. (:

Whenever you're sad, just try my method to let yourself happy again.
I know is very lame but quite useful ! Teehee.

Christmas is coming ! So, Enjoy your Christmas ! 
Christmas is a happy day, don't let me saw you sad ! If not i'll punch you ! xD joking joking ~

SMILE CHRIST !
You cannot cry any single time start from this second ! SMILE SMILE  =) ! 


I took my violin exam's results today. Oh goshhhhh ><
The marks so POOR ! But passed. I'm not really happy with this marks lorh. :s
My teacher said that I actually play well but the examiner very strict and give very less marks D: 
My teacher told me no need to sad cause I have did my best. I agree with that. :)



I went Sunway with my babe Hwei on Thursday !
We had a great time there and we miss each other sooooooo muchieee !
I love you babe Hwei ;D ! 
Will post those picture in Sunway tomorrow (: Wait for me yea !

Write until here today. See you tomorrow. Sayonara (: .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment