Saturday, December 4, 2010

I want my colour ! ;(



p/s : this is not black and white style,
Is just capture in the night at the mirror door :p
Can't see my ugly face xP


Wednesday that day, my mom told me : "Tomorrow call aunt help you dye your hair lah."
Then Thursday that day late already. Nevermind. Tomorow again. I can wait.

Yesterday, when I just ready to dye my hair, my aunt realize that she havent buy the brush.
Okay, nevermind. I can wait.

Today, she havent buy the brush again ;(
Now want tomorrow go buy wait untill Monday only can dye :'(

Gosh I want cry already T__T
Cause later school reopens I want to dye back black again ..
T.T .. speechless ..

Okay, that's all for today. Bye ~

Love, Christine


----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment