Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Can't forget about the sadness ...

Sorry my dear readers, I gotta release everything in my mind now.
Thanks for being my listeners whenever I'm sad. Love you all.
Don't worry, I'll be fine soon. Although don't know when ..








I thought I will never cry about that anymore, but that's not true .. I cried again ;(

Why am I crying ? I know you will ask this.
Well, at the previous post I said about what class I'm going next year right ?
Yes, It's about that again ! D: .. My mom went to school to take results today.
Just now she called me and say my results are very poor. Poor then last time. I know that.
But I really got study HARD for this time exam ! My mom say me no study enough !
I everyday also study, study, study. No do other things at all !

That's why I cry. I'm a crying ass. Every time I cry also because my results ! ;(
We decided to apply for changing class. But just now my mom said the average of my results are very poor how to apply for changing class ?
This also the reason why I cry ...

I really don't know I still can do what. To me, results is my everything. Maybe you will think me is very silly, but this is me ..
I really don't want to stay at Meranti ! T__T Please please please ! Why ??!
Next year's Meranti there's no any chinese I know ! SO LONELY ! I HATE LONELY !! ;( ..
Oh gosh .. Imma be crazy soon ........ I don't want to think about this anymore but my mind don't ever listen to me ! 
Christine Cheng ! Please ! Stop thinking this again and again ! :'( ..

Who can give me a hug ? D:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment