Saturday, December 11, 2010

BBQ Plaza xP *sorry for the freaking late update !



Like this like a not ? like this nice a not ? xD
My mom and my mom said like this nice a bit wor x)


Sorry for the sooo freaking late update due to the modem problem. )x

Anyway, we have a BBQ Plaza at uncle's house 4 & 12 Dec. xD
That's mean last Saturday and yeaterday x)
Oh My ladygaga ~ Imma become fat Fat and FAT ! ;(

OMG the chicken wing is DAMN yummy ! love it !

Let's let the picture talk (: !

4 Dec.


LOL ! Aunt xD



Yum yum ! ;DD



Woah, look at those chicken wings ! xD



Lols. My beautiful hand xD



See ? We look like camping right ? ;D
Actually this thingi is .. erm, don't give so many mosquito come de. xoxo


12 Dec.

Last Saturday too less chicken wings so yesterday me BBQ again x)
Well, you will see a FAT girl on earth call Christine Cheng How Yen xD
Don't be shocked when you see this girl ok ? :p




Woahhh ! Yesterday soooo many !



The chicken that haven't "BBQ-ed"
SO MANY ! EAT LIKE CRAZY ! @@


Remember this thingi ? hahaa yesterday's fire is more big !

I love this photo, it's nice right ?
Taken by me :)
Even is only use normal camera to take, but it's still very nice right ?
Say YES ! xD


xD


HAHA ! My uncle xD



Then we watch TV together and take my puppy in to watch together xD


It sit like a human right ? x)

*Ignore the background*
*My mom and aunt lazy face xD*

-END-


_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment