Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My puppy - Coffee















SHIT ! Emo like hell ~.~ !

First of all, sorry for the late Late and LATE update.
No mood in the pass few days and usually no mood bloging also.
I'm sad. Why all of this happened to them ? Why !?!?

Well, I think I should tell you all what happened.
Is about my three puppy.

At the first I got three puppy. I love them all.
After a heavy rain on 15 November, one puppy is missing

>>>




It's name is Coffee, we can't find him anywhere after the heavy rain.
I think this is my fault because that time my parents 
went to China already and call me take care of them..

Sorry. I didn't take good care of you ..
My mom say maybe he already catch by other people.
Hope it's new owner will take care of it, and treat it good.




Now I'm talking about the RIGHT SIDE one.
brown colour puppy.

The first puppy i said just now is missing 
so we decided to put it's name coffee too.

Just this Monday 12.20 p.m.
That time I'm tuition-ing and my mom suddenly sms me.
"Coffee knock by motor died"
I was shocked and I almost cry out.
But I can't.
Because at tuition class many people ..

Just last Saturday I saw it.
It's still playing. HAPPILY.
But just then I didn't saw it one day, I will never see it again ..

It's the second puppy who leave me .. :'(
I hope it's just a dream, and the next morning wake up Coffee still here..




See? Coffee is playing with it's brother.
Memories .. ;(




Now left one puppy - Cookie. (Above that two pictures)
Cookie is lonely now. No other puppy play with him ..
Just can play with those adult dogs.

Last, Cookie, please don't leave me.
If you leave me I rather suicide xD just joking.
If you leave me I will cry like hell.
I'm serious. Damn serious.

Cookie, I will always love you ! :D 


Okay, that's all for today. Thanks for being my listeners (:
Love you all xD 

_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment