Wednesday, December 1, 2010

English bloging.



















Black and White style 

Saw my "LONG" and "SEXY" leg ? xD
Just joking. That's why I put the '  "..."   ' this one.

-

Hmmp, just here to tell you all I will use English to write blog start from today.
One can improve my English and two I'm not feeling like writing Chinese anymore.
Paiseh ya >< .

Erm, and i feel like write English the whole passage will more interesting.
And write Chinese like a bit boring @@. Maybe I don't know how to use those nice words D:
Don't know why lah .. just feel like that x)

Anyway my English is not that good. Might SHOCKED you ! xD
Then you will say : " OH MY GOD ! " xDD
If  I write wrong anything , tell me ! :D

-

I maybe will dye my hair within this week. CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY !! :)

Miss my babes soooo much !!
Hope school faster reopens ! =X

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment