Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hey creatures ! :D ♥



I look ugly D: But I love the way I am ;D

First of all, I want to say 冬至快乐 to all the Chinese ! :)
This is the special day for Chinese. Chinese family will gather together and eat 汤圆 .
Peoples said that when we ate this 汤圆 that means we grown up one year (: . 
















Heyy ! This is the second day I become vegetarian ! 1 more day to go ! ;D Yay I did it !
Just now my mom told me we'll not straight away go Penang after the wedding dinner . The next morning only go ;(
But nevermind. At least can go ! xD

-


My puppy sick today ;( He vomit ..
My mom went the pet's clinic and brought some medicine for him.
Hope he will recover a.s.a.p ! Pleaseeeeeeee ~ Hope buddha bless him.

-

The warm and romantic Christmas is coming !
I just love Christmas ! Hope my Christmas will be the happiest day ever in 2010 :D ! 

Actually no blogging mood today. But I still here to blogging. Because of my dear blog readers (:
LOVE YOU ALL MY BLOG READERS ! 
Sorry that I wrote so less today. Really sorry.

Okay, that's all for today. See ya :) 

__________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment