Sunday, December 12, 2010

In love with Yiruma's beautiful piano sound ♥























Hey all ! :) You hear that ? You hear that beautiful piano sound from my blog ? ;D

Yup, clever ! Is Yiruma ! Beautiful piano sound.
These days I'm in love with the beautiful piano sound ! Can't stop listening to his piano songs and feel happy when listening to it (:
His songs are amazing ! Don't know how to describe it !! x) 

His songs are just simply amazing.
It's has happiness that make me feels like want to cry. It's simple, elegant and beautiful. 
Maybe this is why all of his songs are so amazing ? Maybe that is ;D
To me, he just wrote the most amazing piano pieces is the history of humanity ! :D 
It's truth. I said them form my heart.

I love every song the wrote. I can feel what he mean in his every song. His song touched my heart in the most deep side ! 
I quit piano since I standard 6 and learning violin now.
Oh gosh. Yiruma makes me want to learn back piano ! Hmmp, I call my brother teach me back ! xP

Okay, that's all for today. See ya :) 

____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment