Friday, December 3, 2010

Ambition. :D




My favourite expression - Innocent
Cute ? I don't think so @@.


Hey I finally know what's my ambition ! 
I have been thinking this a thousand years xD

In these days, I realize that I love to take photos !
( * Not people take photo of me)
Yup, you're right ! I want to be a photographer !!
Hope will come TRUE  :D

-

Okay, first I must have a PRO Camera of my own.
So from now on I start saving money to buy a camera.

Hmmp, so which Camera should I buy ?
Let's see .. I prefer Canon . Canon's camera have a good quality.
And most important, can trust by everyone ! xD

Now, Canon got many camera. Which one should I buy ?
I opened Canon's website just now and I saw some that I like.


Canon EOS 550D 



Canon EOS 60D 



Canon EOS 1000D

Which one should I buy ? Any suggestion =X ??
If got suggestion go comment on my chat box (: a BIG thankyouu :D !

Or you all also can introduce some other brand of Camera like Nikon or any others good quality Camera. (:
a BIG thankyou again ! x)

I love to photoshooting photoshooting ! 
I want to be a photographer photographer ! :D

Oopss, somebody is crazy here.
She's the person who writting blog now - Christine Cheng.

Lols that means me larh xD

Okay, that's all for today. Bye ~
Remember wait for my next post (x ! 


Love, Christine.

_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment