Friday, April 29, 2011

Change myself. :)


In uniform again. ;) Don't let you see my face ! :P
My hair looks long ! xD

You will never knows these if I never told you.
You will never know I'm a girl who will gets mad easily. You will never know I will talk to my parents and grandparents rudely sometimes. You will never know when I'm in a bad mood, I'll never answer questions from my parents and grandparents. You will never know I will talk loudly to my grandparents sometimes. And you will never know I can be no manners to my grandparents and parents.
But now you know it. I'm a bad girl right ? I know it. ): I have been be so rude to them although they treat me good. Although they take care of me. Although they did so many things for me. Although they love me.

And now I know how's the feeling of losing family members. The feeling is bad. And now I know they love me. But I even lied to them. I'M DEFINITELY A BAD GIRL, A BAD DAUGHTER, A BAD GRANDDAUGHTER. They still love me although I'm bad. But I still not filial and immature.

I don't want to be like this anymore. I must appreciate them when they're still beside me. I want to change myself. I have to get rid of my bad temper. I want to be a good daughter and granddaughter. I have to grow mature.
From now on I'll start to change myself. I'll not gets mad easily. I'll control my temper. And from now on the BAD CHRISTINE is out. The GOOD CHRISTINE is here. ;)

珍惜眼前人,不要等到失去了才后悔。
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment