Monday, April 11, 2011

Self-photoshooting.


The lovelyy DOMO. :D

I bet you all know what I'm going to blog about today. Yea, I'm photo spamming today. :P
LOL, I'm just playing around laa. Nothing's special. Just feels like wanna take photo. So I took my phone and on the self-timer to take photo of myself. :D Maybe, I'm too boring. c(:

It's kinda hard to take a good photo like this, the self-timer is 10 seconds and I have to keep that post for 10 seconds ! Tired huh. And I have to walk to my phone to on the self-timer again cause my phone's self-timer only on once and after that it off automatically. :S But with this I can train myself to become a photographer too. HAHA. ;PP

Come on let's start my photo spam. :D

Anyone feels like wanna punch me can tell me. :P


LOL ! Opps, I'm like a mad girl. :O


Happy with my pose but I'm not happy with my face ! Looks so uglyyy. :S
The panda is more cute. :D


Loves the effect. 


Loves the feeling. 



Lol again. I'm happy with my pose but I'm not happy with my face !



Want you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. 



Kinda in love with this. :D Innocent look. :P


My DOMO is happy. xD

And last, did you realize I changed my blog header ? Yup, I changed it.
So that's all for today. Time to off now. Goodnight peeps. ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment