Wednesday, April 27, 2011

'That post'


Specs. :D

My mood haven't fully recovered yet. But still I'm here to blog about this. I don't want to be a promise breaker. Cause it's been so long I promised I'll write about this, but my mood is giving me excuses to delay this post. Really can't write about this when I'm in a bad mood. Cause this is a happy post. :) No more tears and unhappy things. :D Trust me.


Come on let's start with this. ;DD
That day. It's been so long. Lol. 20/4/2011. Me and my whole gang bring phone to school. And we keep capturing photos. :D It's a damn happy and freaking fun day ! And that day many teachers didn't enter the class. So we took out our phone and takes photos together. And you know ? Even the teacher is in the class (not teaching), we still can take photos. Using our bags or handkerchief to avoid the teacher saw our phones. :D Playing with each other's phone and using phone to on 0.facebook.com. :P We even sms each other. Damn fun huh. :D I know we're naughty bringing phone to school but it's really really fun ! I'm laughing and smiling for the whole day. Almost. Hehe.

Let the pictures tell you everything. (p/s: My friends asked me not to put those photos with faces so I'm not putting those with faces. But they're pretty ! :( But I'm ugly in those photo so I decided not putting. :P Sorry~)


Introducing Kar Ee's bread ! xD


Yi Jun's table. :D
One litre teardrops. 


I love this ! I love the effect so muchie. 


Suk Ying's hand. Show me your peace ! :D
*I saw Valerie standing there. :P


Kejia's phone. :D


My beautiful name. xD


Hers and mine DOMO. 
The DOMO is gonna bite our name ! xD


That's me ! LOL !


OMG ! That's me again ! Look at my ugly hair ! Ignore it. :(
Suk Ying is so cool ! :D
*I saw Valerie again. LOL.


Friendship about us. :D


Kar Ee and Yi Jun playing phone. :D


Kar Ee's phone effect ! COOL !



Love in friendship will never ends. 

I love them laa ! They always makes me laugh ! :D
Suk Ying, Kejia, Kar Ee, Yi Jun, Valerie. ♥ Valerie and the gang. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment