Monday, April 25, 2011

I don't want this to happen.



I know what you want to say. You wanna say you miss me right ? Hahahh. Don't be so shy :P
It's been three days I didn't online. Why ? Something happens to my family. It's like sunny day suddenly thunder comes when I heard that news. My grandpa's sister passed away. She's so good to me and she treat everyone well. My mood seriously down down and down to the max that time. So sad. So suddenly. I'm crying at the funeral there. Now I understands what is the feeling of losing family members. I'm crying and my tears like can't stop that time. So sad.. ;( I don't want this to happen. I don't want. D': She's very sick before she passed away. Hope she can rest in peace. And hope she can be happy at the other world. Buddha bless her.
If you saw me at school today, you maybe will saw I'm so emo today. No mood. Seriously, when I'm writing this, I feels like crying. ): Anybody please borrow your shoulder for me. :'( Haih ! A big haih ! My mood becomes down down and down now. I NEED a hug now. I'm about to post about 'that post' but I'm seriously don't have the mood to blog about a happy day in a bad mood. Sorry again my blog readers. A big sorry to you all. I've been delaying and delaying that post. Really, sorry. :(
You know I'm feel like crying when I'm thinking of that thing that happens to my family. I hate this feeling. Haih. But I can't control anything. Things have just happened. I can't change a thing. The only thing that I can do is face the fact and accept the truth. But does this works to me ? She is one of my family member that I respect very much. I don't know what I'm thinking now I just feels like wanna cry. ;(

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment