Monday, April 4, 2011

Dizzy Mondayy.


Last year December's photo. I know I look horrible. So don't be shocked. xD

Look at my hair color ! I so in love with it. You say, I'll dye it black a not ? I maybe will cry if my hair color is gone. The stupid spot check last Friday scares me. Makes me feel like wanna dye it black. But two of the discipline teacher who are in charge in the spot check is teaching in my class and they never say anything about my hair color. Actually it only can seen when got light. So now I decided not to dye it black. (:

My dear hair color, I'll never leave you, don't worry. wtflol xD.
The color now is not that obvious cause it's been so many moths I dye it. Now it turn became something like this :


Is there any difference ? o.o

-

Okay. Let's start the main topic here. ;)
Didn't go school today cause I'm SICK. The stupid headache and my whole body it's so tired. Like wanna go to the hospital. @@ Damndamn mad tired. I slept for the whole morning and when I woke up, I'm still so freaking tired. :/ I thought after a long rest will get better, but it was not. D:

Later on it's lunch time. Actually I woke up it's already lunch time. And I not feeling like wanna eat but I can't ! You know, I got gastric. Stupid gastric I hate it so much. If I never eat or late a bit eat then it start to pain. Pain pain pain. It really kills me larh ! ><
So I ate these two slices of stupid bread for lunch. (p/s: The bread is not stupid laa, I'm just writing to release my feelings only. ;P)

All right. It's kinda delicious when I add up the Kaya and Butter. B-) Haha.

After that I'm sitting in front of the computer, looking at Facebook and doing nothing. I mean nothing to do. I mean I have something to do, but I have no energy. And so tired.
It's 5pm again and I have to go tuition again. Going tuition with a sick and tired body, it's killing me larh ! :O
The teacher is teaching and I feel like wanna sleep. Can't pay attention lahh.
And then just now dinner I also didn't eat much. Haih.

So I'm going to school tomorrow. Cause I know my friends miss me so much. :P
And lastly, did you see it ? Did you see it ? I changed my blog background again. Nice ? Say YES larhh. :D

I'm going to watch my drama now. Night peoples ~ I'm out of here. :) Have a nice day everyone.

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment