Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bad mood.


Currently in a bad bad and bad mood ! I don't understand why they treat me like this. I don't understand. Don't they care about my feelings ? Don't they think how I feel ? Don't they ever think about my feelings ?! I hate this. I can't stand it anymore. I don't want such a family like this. I want a happy family. Can I ? Please. I just want a happy life. Can I ? They don't know my feelings. Not because of I didn't show out. Is because they don't care ! I know they're my family but this is a raw deal ! Unfair unfair and unfair. Is not I'm finding reasons to argue. Is just because I want FAIR. Can they just ask and understand what this is all about only scold me ? Can they just don't scold me with no reasons ? I don't know what they think but I'm sure they know what people call feelings. I WANT A HAPPY FAMILY.







*Thanks for my dear Phoebe for being my listeners and cheering me up. I ended up my tears. You're a good friend ! I love you friend. :') Thanks.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment