Thursday, April 21, 2011

Same problem. -,-


Old photo. *The DOMO is going to bite my blog link ! O.O* xD

Bonjour peoples ! Something's really kills me ! It makes me became a mad woman. Omfg. You know what ? Is because the stupid USB Bluetooth again ! I can't even send one photo into my computer today. I tried many times, it just gave me the same reaction -,- I brought that USB Bluetooth a year ago. If I never got it wrong. SO FAST ! The problem came again and again. I'm losing my patience and I'm sick of it. It have been so many times ! These days almost every day the same problem comes again. Really laa, freaking mad of it ! Grrrr. ><
And just now I wanna to send photos for blogging, the problem occurs AGAIN. So now I can't write that post ! Feeling like throwing the stupid USB Bluetooth into the sea ! -.- lolwtfff. All I can do now is hoping. Hoping the problem won't occurs tomorrow. I want to write that post so badly ! :( 
So hey you stupid USB Bluetooth ! Don't makes me mad tomorrow if not I gonna kill you for sure ! I'm gonna throw you into the big big sea and give the waves rush you go far far away. Grrr. :@

And last, check out the new twitter ! I LOVE IT. :D



That's all for today. Stay tuned for 'that post' . :D Night peopless. (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment