Friday, April 1, 2011

Should I ?


An emo ones. ;PP

First of all, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY TO EVERYONE WHO LIVES ON THE EARTH ! :D
Ya, you're right. Everyone lives on the earth right ? Me either LOL. But except for aliens right ? xD
Imma crazy girl today. Ignore me, focus to my story. xD

Is a good April fools day cause I just tricked by one of my friend only. That Michelle Yiin. :D I love your trick Michelle. ;D

But the bad things come, school have SPOT CHECK ! :O I didn't bring any things that can't bring to school. But my hair ! You know, hair colour. :o
The first check my class is at the SENI room for two periods and one period at KH room. So the teachers don't get to check us. I feel lucky but after recess they said want check once more ! Ohmymyyy. Damn it. =X
I'm scare and after that two of my friends and I decided to go to the KH room to continue our work.
So I don't get catch by the teacher. :P

But I'm still scare. I'm thinking of dying back to black. But I don't want to lose my hair colour since I love it so much. :((
So should I dye it black ? Really really confused. D:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment