Saturday, April 16, 2011

Curly hair ?


The look when I'm back from school. :D

This post should be posted yesterday but I have no time. D: Sorry !

The day before yesterday, that means Thursday laa. :D I tied something like this to school :


And when I want to bath, I put it all down and it becomes like I have curly hair !


Nothing's gonna change my love for you. 
I'm so in love with this song because ... I can't tell. :P


One eye big and another small ! Ohh, I hate this.
It's because my left eye got double eyelid but the right one only have one. -,-


Ignore my face ! @@


If you see my face in this picture, and your expressions will be like the panda over there.
So I better cover it. The panda is more cute and I'm not. :P Just look at my hair. C:


Blink ! :D


Kinda love this.

You know if I washed my hair, it will become straight again. So I'm just keep standing there taking photo cause I love the curly hair.
Maybe you'll say : 'Why not you go perm my hair ?' I wish to. But I bet my mom will never give me to. About one month ago, I asked my mom : 'School can let us perm hair a not ? I saw somebody permed their hair.' And then, my mom said : 'Don't make so many things to your hair laa.' She said "Don't make so many things" that is because I dyed my hair last year December. D:
Duh, so disappointed when she said that. :( I wanna perm my hair ! Cause it looks more mature. And it can also makes a childish me becomes a mature me. :P Haih, anyway, I'll try begging her. :D Hope my dream comes true then ! ;PP

That's all for now. Bye peeps !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment