Friday, April 1, 2011

My puppy - Cookie. (part 2)


The mature look. 
Say.. Seriously, I love my mature look so much. Much more better than my childish look. :D

Finally ! Part 2 part 2 ! Your long-awaited part 2 is here ! :D I know I know, I know you can't wait for it. xD
Anyway sorry to my blog readers for the last post, cause the pass few days I'm really no mood. But don't worry, now I'm okay, as good as new. :D Haha !

A few days ago, my mom said that Cookie vomits again. :( My mom thinks that maybe he ate too much cause he's still so active, so he's not sick. So, my mom decided to not feed him too much. But that night when we're eating supper he's like he's so hungry and not enough eat. I saw his pity face and I feel like so sorry to him ! ;(
I don't dare to feed him more cause I scare he will get sick and vomits again. And I'm scare my mom will scold me like a fierce tiger. D: AHHHHH, feels like wanna shout out loud ! :C Haih.

-

So let's start the picture story now. :))


We bring him out to the restaurant and he didn't barks at others ! :O
We all thought he'll barks but he didn't. :D


This picture is a bit blur cause when he sees the flash light,
he barks and scares me and my hand can't control itself. xD


Cookie : " I see you ! :D "


This is when we're eating and he's looking at us. :D


I have no idea what he's doing. xD
He place his head on the "hole" of the door. LOL !


Awww, he just loves the sunlight. :D


What is this little cutie thing playing with ? ;D 


I love you ! 

-Brother and brother's photo. ;D-



Shortie (Left) . Cookie (Right) .


Aren't they just too cute ? :D I love them. 
And I'll love them forever. :)

Perhaps they're just a normal dog for you, but they're unique in my heart.
They're perfect and they're most important in my life. I'm happy whenever I saw them and whenever I think of them ! :D Sometimes, my family and I will talk about them and we smiled. :)

THEY'RE IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE,
THEY MAKES ME SMILE. 



-END-

__________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment